Americas Final Warning,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Articles:

Go down

Post Articles: Empty Post Articles:

Post by Admin Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:47 am

Post your Articles here:

Admin
Admin

https://americasfinalwarning.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post Articles: Empty Re: Post Articles:

Post by Admin Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:14 pm

A One World Government Is Coming Soon.
By Leo Holley
Yes, a One World Government is coming soon, but it is not what people think it will be. It is not a World Order or a World Government of or by men. It is not a World Government of Chaos and disruption. No, it will be a World ruling Government that not many know about.

Revelation 21:1-27
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from Yahweh, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of Yahweh is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and Yahweh himself will be with them . He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” ...

A New World Coming, yes and it will be a one world, One Rule Government and it will be by and under the authority of Yahweh/God. It will be a World Ruling Government and King David will be it's King.

Ezekiel 37:25
They shall dwell in the land that I gave to my servant Jacob, where your fathers lived. They and their children and their children's children shall dwell there forever, and David my servant shall be their prince forever.

Yes, David will be our Prince, our King,Under Yahshua. And those who are of Yahweh will be Kings and Priests under King David, helping in ruling in the Kingdom of Yahweh. And yes, there will be physical beings in the Kingdom of Yahweh.
Ezekiel 34:23
And I will set up over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he shall feed them: he shall feed them and be their shepherd.

Ezekiel 37:24
“My servant David shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall walk in my rules and be careful to obey my statutes.

David shall be King over all.

Jeremiah 33:15-26:
In those days and at that time I will cause a righteous Branch to spring up for David, and he shall execute justice and righteousness in the land. In those days Judah will be saved, and Jerusalem will dwell securely. And this is the name by which it will be called: ‘The Lord is our righteousness.’ “For thus says the Lord: David shall never lack a man to sit on the throne of the house of Israel, and the Levitical priests shall never lack a man in my presence to offer burnt offerings, to burn grain offerings, and to make sacrifices forever.” The word of the Lord came to Jeremiah:

Jeremiah 30:9
But they shall serve Yahweh and David their king, whom I will raise up for them.

All things point to a literal, physical Kingdom, Government of Yahweh.
Isaiah 16:5
Then a throne will be established in steadfast love, and on it will sit in faithfulness in the tent of David one who judges and seeks justice and is swift to do righteousness.”

1 Corinthians 6:9;
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of Yahweh? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality

Until one changes their life style and accepts Yahshua as His Savior, they will not become Spirit in nature

Although Yahweh's Kingdom is a Spiritual Kingdom and the Chosen and Elect will be Spirit in nature, Physical beings will also be in this World ruling Government of Yahweh,waiting on their change into His Spiritual Kingdom as they accept Him.

Luke 13:28-29
In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of Yahweh but you yourselves cast out. And people will come from east and west, and from north and south, and recline at table in the kingdom of Yahweh.

As stated, the above scripture verifies Physical beings in the Kingdom of Yahweh.

Ezekiel 36:24-28
I will take you from the nations and gather you from all the countries and bring you into your own land. I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleanness's, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules. You shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers, and you shall be my people, and I will be your God.

Isaiah 2:1-22 ESV / 2 helpful votes
The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established as the highest of the mountains, and shall be lifted up above the hills; and all the nations shall flow to it, and many peoples shall come, and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob, that he may teach us his ways and that we may walk in his paths.” For out of Zion shall go the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore. O house of Jacob, come, let us walk in the light of the Lord. ...

The above scropture show physical beings in Yahweh's Kingdom. Yes, they will have homes and raise their children until they have accepted Yahweh and then they will be changed to Spirit.

The Elect of Yahweh will be able to be physical or spiritual in nature. They will be able to appear and or be spirit, not seen, in nature. That is the Glory of Yahweh. What a wonderful time we all have to look forward to.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:42 am

Many Are Called, But Few Are Chosen:

By Leo Holley

This statement is the conclusion to the Parable of the Wedding Feast. Yahshua spoke this parable to show what the kingdom of Yahweh will be like when the end of the age comes. In the parable, the king sends his servants, those chosen, out to gather the wedding guests to the wedding feast. But those invited, those who reject in hearing the truth and refused to come and because of their own worldly pursuits and some because they were positively hostile toward Yahweh and the change that would have to be made.

So the king commands his servants to go out and invite anyone they find as they are doing today and many come and fill the wedding hall. But the king sees one man without wedding clothes, who is not completely changed, completely repented and he sends him away. Yahshua concludes by saying that many are called/invited to the kingdom, but only those who have been “chosen” and have received Yahshua and have changed, will come. Those who try to come without the covering of the blood of Yahshua for their sins are inadequately clothed.

Many people hear the call of God Yahweh which comes through His revelation of Himself through and by the Holy Spirit. But only the "few" will respond because they are the ones who are truly hearing. Yahshua said many times, “He who has ears to hear, let him hear” (Matthew 11:15; Mark 4:9; Luke 8:8, 14:35).

The point is that everyone has ears, but only a few are listening and responding. Not everyone who hears the truth receives it but only the "few" who have ears to hear. The "many" hear, but there is no interest or there is outright antagonism toward Yahweh. Many are called or invited but none are able to come on their own. There is to much at stake for then to turn lose. To much worldly goods for the to give up. God must draw the hearts of those who come; otherwise they will not (John 6:44).

It is sad that those individuals are so afraid that they will hurt their children if they were to follow Yahweh and His truth because of what the children would have to give up. The children may not understand, but the parents do and they reject it and so they to stay in the ways of this world.

Believe me, there is at some point in life if one follows Yahweh and His truth, will have to face obstacles that are put in the way because of this world system. I have lost some Jobs because I would not work on the Sabbath, fired because I refused to work on that day. Some friends and family will dis own you because you are a strange person by not observing Christmas, Easter and other days that are Pagan in nature.

Until one decides to follow Yahshua and His Father, they will not be in the Kingdom. That is a promise not from me, but it is a promise from Yahweh. So what category are we in, the few, or the many. It is our choice to make and time is short.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:14 pm

Can We Know When Yahshua/Jesus Will Return?

By Leo Holley
7th. Day Remenat Church Of Yahweh/ God.
Phone- 936-867-0038

Can we know when Yahshua/Jesus will return? Although scripture states that no one knows the time of this happening, what does Yahweh say about His Servants knowing of His secret things.

Amos 3:7;
Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

What exactly is this Scripture talking about? It is stating that the Natural man will not understand Yahweh's plan and when certain events will come to pass, but His Servants whom have His Spirit and that Spirit feeding them, will understand.

Matthew 25:13;
Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.

We may not know the day or the hour, but it does not say that we may not know the year. It is possible we may know the year of His return. We can know enough that we can prepare for it. Many clues are given.

Let us look some of these signs. One is that the Tribulation will last for 31/2 years. So when this does begin it will be 31/2 years before Yahshua will return. Also, the two witnesses will come and start their witnessing. That will last 31/2 years and then Yahshua will return. Also the anti Christ will rule for 31/2 years and then Yahshua will return. That is how we can know when He will return. Want be long now.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:30 pm

As we are coming close to the time that there will be stress and hardships all over this World, I want to focus on our Nation. It looks as if we are on the verge of something that will cause hardships for many concerned. No one will escape this. Although some who may have prepared in a way that may provide them bartering power with what they may have stored up for their use, will help in obtaining some necessities that may be needed at this time.

But what about the Elderly or those who are to poor to get the bartering tools needed? I truly believe that if their Heart is right with Yahweh/God that He will see them through. Many individuals trust in Yahweh/ God and He has intervened in their life. But there are some who are not trusting Yahweh?God and they will face dire situations at this time.

There are many who claim to be in the way of Yahweh/God. But there heart is far from Him. That is those who will be in danger.

2 Timothy 3:5;
Having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

What is “ having the appearance of good, or the way of Yahweh/God?

When one is following Yahweh/God they will follow what He has instructed them to do in His word and if one is not doing this they are to be avoided, not to be associated with.

2 Thessalonians 3:6;
Now we command you, brothers, in the name of our Yahshua, that you keep away from any brother who is walking in idleness and not in accord with the tradition that you received from us.

Scripture tells us that it is good to stay away for those that are not in like mind with Yahweh. I do not say this, Yahweh/God does.

It is hard for the people of Yahweh/God to not want fellowship or to be friends with someone not in the way of Yahweh and His truth. What are you going to talk about when you are with someone like this? Are you going to talk partying, going to places that are not acceptable to a way of life of following Yahweh? I have tried it, it just does not work.

Colossians 2:8;
See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

The problem is, that there are those who are not following the way of Yahweh/God that look at you the same way that you may look at them. The only difference is by the Spirit of Yahweh/God you know the truth. Here is the difference. Are they observing the 7th. Day Sabbath as has been commanded by Yahweh/God, are they observing the Holy Days, are they eating Clean foods. Does this really make any difference?

Romans 6:1-23;
What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it? Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Yahshua/Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Yahshua was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life. For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his. ...

When we are Baptized we are coming out of the water as a New Creature and as we confess before Yahweh that we will walk with Him and follow His truth and after that no change occurs, danger ensues in that persons life. Danger because they do not change, but do continue in all the Pagan traditions that are so engulfed and so hard for them to turn loose. So they continue to follow the Pagan ways and when they are told, they have no remorse what so ever.

Matthew 6:24 ESV / 2 helpful votes
“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.

Choices will have to be made by individuals which way they should go, hopefully it will be the way of Yahweh/God.

But many will say. Lord, Lord, did we not do what you said? And He will say, depart from me, I never knew you. It is time to chose which category we are in.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:25 am

The following scriptures are describing the down fall of the Nation of the United States, Modern day Ephraim and Judah, the Nation of Israel in the Middle East. Yahweh is angry with His people for taking pagan ways and completely engulfing them into their lives and have not been seeking His Truth.

What is described will soon take place and will brought about by Yahweh for our punishment for going against His Laws and many not seeking Him These prophecies are now set in stone and we are beginning to witness them.

Hosea 4:
6. my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.
“Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also reject you as my priests;
because you have ignored my Law,
I also will ignore your children.

Comment: People today are not getting the Truth of Yahweh because the Ministers are not teaching the truth. They teach just what it takes to hold on to the people they have. And that is what the people want to hear because it would fit their life style. Teaching Yahweh's way would interfere with their livelihood and they do not want that.

7.The more priests there were,
the more they sinned against me;
they exchanged their glorious Creator for something disgraceful.

8. They feed on the sins of my people
and relish their wickedness.

9. And it will be: Like people, like priests.
I will punish both of them for their ways
and repay them for their deeds.

Comment: The preast continue to tell lies and relish in their wicked ways. Many are building mega Empires and home. Now telling people that they are ready to come back to their prostitute Mother, The Catholic Church. No wander Yahweh is angry with our Nation.

Hosea 5;

9. Ephraim will be laid waste
on the day of reckoning.
Among the tribes of Israel
I proclaim what is certain.

14. For I will be like a lion to Ephraim,
like a great lion to Judah.
I will tear them to pieces and go away;
I will carry them off, with no one to rescue them.

15. Then I will return to my lair
until they have borne their guilt
and seek my face—
in their misery
they will earnestly seek me.”

Comment: The United States will be laid waste and be as rubble in the day that is soon coming. Yahweh will rip it to pieces like a Lion and then He will go back to His place, He will turn His back on us as we go into captivity and hope that we learn our Lesson well. He says that we will, as we go through this Tribulation, will seek Him.

Hosea 7:
13.Woe to them,
because they have strayed from me!
Destruction to them,
because they have rebelled against me!
I long to redeem them
but they speak about me falsely.

14. They do not cry out to me from their hearts
but wail on their beds.

Comment; Strayed from Him is what we as a Nation have done and blasphemed Him with pagan traditions which He hates. Warnings are given by His Servants, but to know avail. People just will not seek Yahweh and His truth no matter what.

Hosea 8:

1. “Put the trumpet to your lips!
An eagle is over the house of Yahweh
because the people have broken my covenant
and rebelled against my law.

14. Israel has forgotten their Maker
and built palaces;
Judah has fortified many towns.
But I will send fire on their cities
that will consume their fortresses.

Comment; It is now time to put the trumpet to our mouth and give a warning blow and give the last warning messages from Him. Yahweh has preserved those with His word who do understand and are now to give warning and then when this does occur they will know that what was said was the truth.

It is now time to seek Yahweh and His truth. Time is shot and repentance is needed for many. This warning will continue to be given until the last minuet because that is Yahweh's command. Repent now and Seek His truth.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum